"It’s just a job. An extremely well paid job. A job you successfully complete on a regular basis and no one has ever found out. No one knows about our profitable little side-line. Did I mention how well paid it was? This will pay off all of our school fees until we graduate with plenty left over for any future decisions. So we won’t need to do this again. Now put on your big boy pants and remember you are a professional. Or at least semi-professional. Get in there, hit them hard, you know you have the skills to take them and then get out. Our inside guy is waiting for you. Now do your damn job Stiles and make us rich”
Or the one where college students Stiles and Isaac become the entertainment at the pre-wedding party for Iron Man and Captain America, much to everyone's complete and utter astonishment. Except for JARVIS. Who is a little shit.
Words: 2847, Chapters: 1/1, Language: English
- Fandoms: Teen Wolf (TV), The Avengers (Marvel Movies)
- Rating: Teen And Up Audiences
- Warnings: Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings
- Categories: Gen, M/M
- Characters: Stiles Stilinski, Isaac Lahey, Lydia Martin, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Avengers Team (MCU), Jarvis (Iron Man movies), James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Pepper Potts, Maria Hill
- Relationships: Steve Rogers/Tony Stark
- Additional Tags: I Don't Even Know, Not Canon Compliant, Attempt at Humor, Crack Treated Seriously, Implied Erotic Dancing, Sneaky Jarvis (Iron Man movies), JARVIS is a little shit.